THE PERFECT BLEND FOR OVERALL WELL-BEING
Detoxing is no longer practiced by only the healthy few. With today’s increase in toxins, more patients are waking up to the realization that we need to rid the body of heavy metals, chemicals and parasites to prevent illness.
However, with options that include water fasts and colon cleanses, the hard part is figuring out which detox is right for you.
There are countless ways in which one can go about the detoxification process. A Google search of “How to detox” returns over 127,000,000 hits. The internet, while a priceless tool in the ability to self educate, can also be extremely daunting with the endless amount of choices at your fingertips.
The liver is one of the most important organs in the body to filter the blood, eliminate certain microorganisms and manage the growth of body cells. Our program improves the functions of the liver through detoxifying therapies and a specific diet, optimizes the metabolism and gives energy. The intensive liver cleanse improves the functions of this very important organ and the gallbladder …
This structured detox and rejuvenation programe brings together medical advances and holistic therapies designed give you a comprehensive cleansing experience. Combining various therapies, nutritional supplements and healthy cuisine with optional holistic fitness classes, this programe offers an integrated approach to experiencing ‘lightness of being.’ The result is increased energy and vitality, creating a foundation for optimum health, longevity and personal growth.
If in need of a jumpstart, science based nutritional detox program, we offer a 14 or 21-day, proprietary blended kit to help those looking for a quality centered, nutrient dense alternative.
Cleansing is designed to remove harmful toxins from the body where they are causing the problem. While many people focus on eliminating toxic food, which is important, but there are many other toxins that people encounter that are not food related. Our detox doesn’t just focus on removing toxic food; it looks at all the potential toxins a person encounters on a daily basis and aims to remove them as much as possible from the body and environment. Before a person begins a detox, it’s important to know what the potential toxins are and where they originate.
Our modern world is filled with hungry eating habits, canned food, snacks and semi-prepared products, and the use of chemically loaded household and cosmetic preparations. Adding to this combination of frequent presence of excessively polluted air and water pollution at home, it is no wonder that our bodies are constantly clogged with a number of toxins. Because toxins are an inevitable part of modern life, you can be sure that you have those within yourself right now that degrade your quality of life and your overall health. Toxins and heavy metals affect our body in many different ways. Since many of the symptoms of toxicity are mild or not so irritating, they are often neglected, but the toxic symptoms remain, which makes us feel exhausted and generally unwell without knowing what the cause is.
Many disease states, which are not serious in themselves, worsen with time from the presence of toxins in the body. To cure it, it is important to clean ourselves by allowing our organs to fight naturally. Detoxification alleviates problems with digestion, chronic pain, weight problems, cosmetic problems and a number of other conditions that compromise our health.
Detoxification is a change in lifestyle that allows our body to clear current toxins and prevent the build-up of additional toxins. In order to “properly” cure the body of toxicity, we must first assess your current health. This includes diagnosis and professional assessment of your physical health, eating habits and general lifestyle. From this you can develop a long-term detoxification plan that will help you restore and improve your health without compromising your body because badly planned or unprofessional detoxification at home can cause a real catastrophe in your body.
Lack of energy, overweight, skin conditions such as acne, food susceptibility or increased allergic reactions, constipation, swelling of the abdomen, hair loss and nail fragility, feeling of weight, pain in the muscles and joints headache, poor memory or concentration nervousness, bad mood or mood swings, common sense of poor health.
It has been designed for those who want to do professionally guided whole body detox and rejuvenate in a healthy supportive environment. You will feel energized, refreshed and renewed from giving your body, mind and spirit the care they deserve.
- De-stress and Unwind Rest
- Me-time Getaway
- Take a life break
- Watch the bald eagles take off
- Have a restorative detox getaway
- Have a restorative detox getaway
- Get a relief from the city’s hustle and bustle
- Rehydrate cells
- Calm emotions
- Rejuvenate body and mind
- Do you feel that you haven’t been recently taking time to stop and smell the roses?
- Have you been working so hard that work became your identity?
- Have you been dreaming to put your head on a pillow and to sleep for an entire week?
- Do you need to rejuvenate your senses and feel your body again?
- Do you crave for a life break to sort things out on your own?
- You have been very healthy, but just can NOT squeeze the time for yourself.
- Detoxify – Give your body a chance to catch up on a back log, tune up GI, flush the toxins.
- Breathe –Take a few breaths of the healing ocean air, journal and walk on the beach.
- Move – Keep your blood flowing with exercise, yoga and nature walks.
- Learn – Watch food demos, and listen to the inspiring health and emotional well-being classes.
- Un-digitize –Take a break and come to a place where the phone won’t be ringing and you won’t have to take care of things.
- Recharge yourself-Each therapy, each drink, each component accumulates and helps you regain energy and feel much better. It feels awesome to have the energy back!
- Nourish Your Body and Soul – Add some cell hydration with flavored water and delicious vegan organic foods-the perfect ingredients for recharging of your batteries and rejuvenation that your body, mind and soul need.
Think of your body as a bucket. Now imagine the toxins that surround us in daily life are the liquid that slowly fills that bucket. With each toxic exposure, drop-by-drop your bucket becomes more full. A drop here and there isn’t such a big deal, as our immune systems were designed to handle a degree of toxicity. However, chronic exposure to an onslaught of chemical, physical and emotional stressors fills up your bucket each day, and at some point the bucket begins to overflow.
It may take a few decades before your bucket spills over, but once it does cellular inflammation is triggered, symptoms arise, and disease manifests.
Sadly, the tactics, treatments and downstream detox that got people well in the past do not work nearly as well today because we are sicker and more toxic. The epidemic is at the cell and the detox MUST go there to be effective. We need to recognize that the massive increase in neurotoxins we are exposed to is like no time in the history of man.
Many of these chemicals are new to our bodies and have become ubiquitous in our everyday lives, filling our buckets drop by drop, shutting down natural cellular detox pathways and even changing DNA to express diseases or unwanted symptoms. Whether it’s weight-loss resistance, hormone dysregulation, thyroid problems, diabetes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, fibromyalgia, autism, autoimmune, and even cancer, the answer is to go “upstream” to the source and address toxicity and its affect on the cell to achieve restored health. I’ve always said, “If you don’t heal the cell, you won’t get well.” Perhaps here I’ll be more specific: if you don’t detox the cell, you will never get well. I believe periodic detoxification is in order for nearly every human being on the planet, but it must be done right to get results.
The Cleanse Programs
The body is designed to detoxify a host of waste products. All you have to do is assist with the process by keeping out as many sources of toxins as possible while providing the right materials to assist in detoxification such as good nutrition from the juices, green smoothies, raw foods, nutrient supplementation, and herbs that cleanse the various organs and systems of the body. You can work on each of the major organs of elimination separately and in the right order — first the colon, then the liver and gallbladder, and the kidneys and bladder. Then you can focus on cleansing the lungs, lymphatic system, and skin and blood.
It’s estimated that on average people have at least five to ten pounds of accumulated toxic waste in their cells, tissues, and organs. (That’s five to ten pounds we could really feel great about dropping!) Toxic substances that accumulate throughout the body can weaken and congest our organs and systems of elimination. As we’ve already seen, these substances come from a number of sources such as the environment, unhealthy food choices, and internal by-products of metabolism, called endotoxins. Toxic substances such as chemicals, pesticides, drug residues, heavy metals, food additives, along with by-products from food digestion, as well as yeasts, fungus, and parasites can pile up in our system like logs jamming a river. If they are not broken down and eliminated, they are stored in the intestines, gallbladder, kidneys, liver, skin, bone, lymphatic system, and fat cells, making us sick, weak, overweight, and unable to fight off infections. And toxic molecules, known as free radicals, damage our cells, accelerating aging and creating many health problems. This is why it’s so crucial to periodically cleanse your body.
Our full body detox program is designed for those looking to completely detox the body from toxins and literally reset every organ in your body.
Today you can find hundreds of different detox protocols. Some focus on the colon, some on losing weight, and others on the liver. Although all will have some benefit, none will have an impact on your overall health as a full body, organ-focused detox. Smart body detox that incorporates the right diet, herbs, and protocols to completely detox your entire body, one organ at a time. Our detox utilizes some of the strongest detox herbs found in nature — as well as some of the most soothing and healing herbal remedies so you experience less discomfort and your body can easily rebuild as the toxins are being removed. The best part of this program is that all detoxes can easily be completed from the comfort of your home!
Regular detoxing of ALL major organs is essential to maintaining health.
Why? It’s simple. You can down all the vitamins, herbs, and antioxidants you want, but you won’t see your health turn around if your colon is filled with putrid fecal matter or if your liver can’t clean toxins out of your blood and perform its daily functions. Below, see a full list of toxins you can remove from your body and a list of how you can repair each organ with our full detox program.
A Full Body Detox Can:
Heavy metals such as mercury and lead
Toxic chemicals from food and water
Accumulated pesticides, insecticides, herbicides
Radioactive material such as strontium 90
Old toxic fecal matter
Intestinal parasites such as Fasciolopsis buskii
Pathogenic E. coli
Candida yeast overgrowths
Kidney stones, sludge, and toxic waste
Chemicals stored in liver
Viral or bacterial contamination in blood and organs
Remove excess fat from liver
Dissolve accumulated and incipient gallstones
Damage caused by alcohol
Toxic buildup of fluoride
Virtually every chemical and poison weaccumulate from the air we breathe,the food we eat, and the water we drink.
…And Can Heal:
Strengthen the colon muscle so it works again
Repair colon damage such as herniations that lead to diverticular disease
Repair and reduce inflammation of the small intestine
Repair the mucous membrane lining in the entire digestive tract
Heal the intestinal wall to better digest food and absorb nutrients
Eliminate and heal presence of polyps and abnormal growths
Rebuild and replenish friendly bacteria
Revitalize the entire lymph system so it can do its job
Increase the flow of bile to help clean the gallbladder, bile ducts, and liver
Regenerate damaged liver tissue
Clear infection and inflammation from kidneys
Stimulate renal tissue
Optimize blood activity, helping body eliminate malignant cells
Balanced body’s pH to improve oxygen availability
Restart and boost entire immune system
Encourage growth of new healthy tissue after clearing out damaged cells
Help the body improve the regulation of fat stores
Enhance protein metabolism
Soothe & heal entire urinary tract system
You may know about different types of water or juice fasting, but very few have incorporated the type of full body, organ specific cleanse that Marina has designed in this program. Although general fasting definitely can improve overall health, targeted detoxing takes advantage of certain herbs, nutraceuticals, and alternative health protocols to greatly accelerate the detoxing and healing process – particularly in regard to specific body systems and/or organs. The combined fast with an organ-specific detox offers the most powerful cleansing program for overall health of the body. The specific detoxes include the colon detox, heavy metal cleanse, gallbladder & kidney detox, and finally the liver & blood detox (specifically in this order).
Answers on questions
- Is there any medical condition under which detox is restricted? No, because each person receives an individual program that is adapted to his needs and capabilities.
- Is there any kind of reaction/side effect one can expect during or after the detox? Very rarely, milder forms of vertigo, nausea or weakness may occur.
- What should be the time gap between each detox if one is doing it for the first time? It is recommended that the program be implemented once a year for people who are healthy and with minor aesthetic and health problems. People with chronic problems need the opinion of our experts.
- Is there any certification or approval received by any medical association for your process of detox? The program is based on nutritional recommendations with the use of certified products that are necessary to support the implementation of the program. The author of the program is a doctor of medical sciences with over 20 years of experience. Unfortunately, the detoxification process is not recognized by the medical community, among other things, because it is cheap and because many people, after a properly performed detoxification, no longer needed other types of treatment.
- Who is detox specially recommended for?
The best candidates for our services could say:
I want to feel better.
I want to slow down aging
I know I am out of balance but I don’t know why.
I want to change “lanes” to have a better life but I am unclear how.
I want to find out what is going on in my body.
I had this therapy and I need to build up energy.
I need time to recharge my batteries.
I want to find new ways to feel and STAY better.
I have (insert condition).
I want to understand why I got this illness.
I was just diagnosed with (insert condition) and I want a second opinion.
I want to use the functional medicine route.
I tried the school medicine route but I am looking for another, better way for my body.
I am open and ready for a better tomorrow.
- When does the body start showing result after your detox process? Already after 7 to 10 days, the person feels better and 80% of those who followed the program correctly say that they feel great, that they are not hungry and that they would continue this diet even after detoxification.
- How are the waste stones flushed out of the body after your detox process? Through the stool after in the fourth week of the program.
- Does the smart and expert detox take same amount of time for the full process? No, the Expert program requires a longer period.
- Are people who are under medication for sicknesses like diabetes, blood pressure or other illnesses can take your detox programs? Yes, and they should be encouraged to undergo a personalized detox program.
- Should one take doctor’s advice before starting your detox process? This is a common phrase and we inform all clients that they need to familiarize their chosen doctor with the program. Unfortunately, considering that official medicine does not deal with these problems because it is not in its interest, clients cannot expect support for this and similar programs.
- What is the difference between a regular massage and lymphatic drainage massage? This question should be answered by Nutree.
- What’s the science behind detox? Everything is based on natural science and logical thinking. Isn’t it normal to change all the filters and oil in your car every 6 months? Isn’t it normal to maintain personal hygiene of the body? Isn’t it logical to maintain the hygiene of your intestines, kidneys, gall bladder, and liver? Of course, the doctor will tell you that this is what the body does every day, which is true. However, the amount of food that today’s man takes into his body is much higher than 20, 30 or more years ago. This food is processed and is full of pesticides and heavy metals that the body is unable to remove, so it is logical that at some point it needs help with this.
- Can I have detox while I’m on a special diet (for weight loss or for Bulking) The Smart program includes a nutrition program as well as adequate supplementation that is adapted to your goals and the needs of your body.
- How do I know I need detox right now? The detoxification program is primarily intended for prevention. Just as you regularly change the oil and filters in your car, you should also clean your body from the inside once a year. If you have a weight problem, feel tired, lack energy or have some chronic health problem, this program is ideal for you.
- Has it been successful cases so far? And how many? In our home center, more than 7,000 people have completed the program, and everyone who has completed it has benefited.
The questions below are related to Quantum Biofeedback so we are unable to answer them.
• Could you explain Quantum Biofeedback in brief?
• Does the quantum biofeedback scan show 100% accurate result?
• Is there any certification or approval received by any medical association for your process of detox?
• Is it beneficial for any particular health issue?
• Can pregnant women or lactating women take the biofeedback assessment?
• Are there any specific risks involved in this process?
• Is here any particular frequency for taking biofeedback sessions?
• Is it covered by health insurance?
• Can quantum biofeedback be called a diagnostic device?
• What all abnormalities does quantum biofeedback detect?
• Can Quantum Biofeedback be used as a treatment device?
• What’s the science behind Quantum
• How does it detects diseases before the symptoms appear?
• What types of diseases it detects?
• Can it be used in hospitals and health centers? And why?
• Has there been any successful cases so far? And how many?
BIOHACKING, ANTI-AGING & LIFESTYLE CONCEPT
Quantum Wellness is a leader in Bioenergetics and Bioinformatisc: the science of how energy and information is transferred in cells, tissues, and organs. These processes have a fundamental influence on our health.
Healing and death begin on the cell membrane so that means when you learn how to heal the cell you will get well.
Discover the only system that addresses all critical factors for human health and reverse aging, allowing you to correct all aspects of the body: energy, functional and nformation. Quantum Wellness® restore health using our 4-step process:
FUNCTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC – detection testyng and analysis.
RECHARGING – of your cell batteries
DETOXIFICATION – body and cell inside.
REJUVENATION – Cell Communication and Signaling